Medhufushi Island Resort offers one of the best value for money all-inclusive packages in the Maldives. Opt for a more relaxed and carefree holiday of your dreams with our All-Inclusive package. Enjoy this excellent meal plan which includes the following benefits!
• Breakfast (07:30 – 09:45), lunch (12:30 – 14:30), and dinner (19:30 – 22:30) is served in the Malaafaiy Restaurant. Restaurant feature ‘all you can eat’ buffet style dining with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste.
• Selected all-inclusive drinks menus at Malaafaiy Restaurant and Vilu bar.
• Afternoon tea is available from 04:00pm – 06:00pm at the Vilu Bar. It includes tea, coffee and an assortment of snacks.
• A 20% discount on A-la_carte & Special dinners (*Bill amount exceeds USD 50/-).
• A 10% discount on spa treatments taken during the guest stay. (not all treatments are entitled for this discount).
• Free-Flow alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available:
– Medhufushi bottled water – 1 Liter per person per day-Unlimited water bottles at restaurants, house brand.
– Soft drinks
– Fruit juice – packaged
– Draught beer
– Coffee and tea
– House Wine – red, white and rosé.
– Pouring Spirits include – Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Tequila, Arrack, Martini and Brandy.
– The cocktails and mocktail selection are served with house brand ingredients.
• Minibar – 08 Soft drinks per day (Guest needs to sign the minibar consumption for refilling).
– The minibar is refilled once per day on a regular schedule.
• Complimentary Excursions, 01 Night Fishing and 01 Island Hopping (*Minimum of 05 nights required).
Bottled water and drinks served by the glass (including soft drinks, beer, house wine and pouring spirits**) will be served from 10:00 hours to 23.59 hours after midnight all consumed drinks will be charged at normal price.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE EXCLUDES
• Room service, items from the gift shops or other excursions not listed above.
• Beverages such blended drinks, fresh juices or other liquors other than those listed above.
• All guests staying in the same room must be on the All-Inclusive Package.
• Alcoholic beverages will not be served to guests under the age of 18 years of age.
• Management reserves the right to refuse the service of alcohol to inebriated guests.
• Food and beverage items are for your own consumption and shall be served one at a time.
• There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to other guests.
• The All-Inclusive Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay.
• Guests are required to sign all food and beverage bills, except for their buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to the hotel account for benefits included in All Inclusive Package.
• All Inclusive Package and benefits may be enjoyed until guests depart from the resort.
• A reminder that charges for services not included in the All-Inclusive Package are to be paid before check-out.